Friday, October 31, 2014

Alert

Follow us:
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Subscribe to this news feed 

News

Cortland/Ithaca

Fireplace blamed for Auburn house fire

  • Text size: + -
CNY/NNY/S. Tier: Fireplace blamed for Auburn house fire
Play now

Time Warner Cable video customers:
Sign in with your TWC ID to access our video clips.

  To view our videos, you need to
enable JavaScript. Learn how.
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.

Then come back here and refresh the page.


AUBURN, N.Y. -- Investigators say it was a malfunctioning fireplace that started a fire at an Auburn home Sunday night.

Intense flames coming out of the Lansing Street home kept firefighters outside. They also had to deal with freezing temperatures with the closest fire hydrant freezing.

No one was injured in the fire.

Related Stories

10.11.12.247 ClientIP: 54.211.68.132, 10.62.6.199, 23.62.6.207 UserAgent: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) Profile: TWCSAMLSP